January 6, 2011
Wonderful. We upgraded our computers to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro! Now, of course, my procedure for archiving the Faculty and Staff lists no longer works. (See post of April 3, 2008–that’s how long I’ve been doing it)
I used to do it by printing to PDF where I could change to properties to PDF/A. Now the print job just hangs up. If I make a PDF portafolio from the menu, I can’t make it PDF/A. I’ve written to the Adobe Forum, and Adobe support. I’ll let you know when (if) I figure it out. As always, if you have figured it out, please let me know.
I’ve decided to take the WordPress challenged to write every week this year. Wish me luck.